Overnight RV Parking now requires a parking permit and Winners Circle Membership. You must earn 20 points on your Winners Circle card to qualify for an overnight parking pass (valid for 1 night). Please register at the Winners Circle.
The following restrictions apply to the Overnight Parking of RVs:
- The Overnight RV Parking Placard requires Winners Circle Membership and an Overnight Parking Voucher. Please be prepared to provide both upon registration.
- The Overnight RV Parking Placard is only valid at Chinook Winds Casino Resort.
- Placards must be displayed on driver’s side of the dashboard.
- Parking of RVs is only allowed in the Southeast Upper Parking Lot at Chinook Winds Casino Resort.
- RVs may not block lanes of traffic, create a nuisance, or park in a manner that creates a safety or public hazard.
- The Overnight RV Parking Permit shall not exempt vehicles from complying with any parking regulation including the following restrictions: Handicapped Zones, “Tow Away” Zones, Fire Hydrants, Red Curb for Bus Zones, Passenger Loading Zones, Commercial Loading Zones, Temporary Parking or No Stopping Restrictions. Please adhere to all posted regulations.
Full hook-ups available at Logan Road RV Park, just northeast of the Casino. Click HERE for their website.