Pack up the kids and head to Grand Casino Hinckley’s RV Resort for a fantastic family vacation you’ll always remember! The RV park offers year-round camping, complete with 271 RV sites. Enjoy sitting around a campfire with the kids, get your game on at the basketball and volleyball courts, or head over to Grand Casino Hinckley and play your favorite slots. No matter what activities you decide to do, we’re sure you’ll enjoy your stay.
One of the few RV resorts in Minnesota to receive a five-star rating in both “Facilities” and “Recreation”, we also landed on the list of Top Rated RV Parks in 2014, an elite group of RV parks rated by Good Sam’s RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory. Plus, we’re on the list of Top Family Parks in 2013 & 2014, which includes top family RV parks across the country.
FEATURED RESORT AREAS
- Guest lodge with convenience store, fireplace, and laundry facilities
- Heated outdoor pool open seasonally
- Basketball court, volleyball court, and horseshoe pit area
- Two shuffle boards
- Group fire pit
- Two children’s play areas
- Pet walking area
- Bathhouse (handicap accessible) seasonal access
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a site
- Guests are required to present a photo ID at check-in
- Guests will need to cancel their reservation by 6 p.m. the day before the date of arrival to not incur any cancellation fees. Cancellation fees include the full cost of the room plus tax.
- Open year round (limited sites September - April)